Learn about volunteer opportunities and our business partnerships
Translate this page
Would you like to volunteer at Fairfax Academy? We have opportunities for parents and community partners to contribute in the following classes:
- World Languages
- American Sign Language
- Fashion Careers
- Game Design
- Music and Computer Technology
- Photography Studio
- Social Media Marketing
- Musical Theater & Actor's Studio
- Television & Media Production
Here are some of the roles volunteers can play:
- Assistance with Marketing
- Event Help
- Offer Job Shadowing/Interning
Fill out the simple form, using this link, to let us know how you would like to participate within the Academy.
Business and Community Partnerships
Fairfax Academy benefits from its strong business and community partnerships. Listed below are those who currently support our school in numerous ways.
iContact Coaching, Fairfax, Virginia
- Triway International Group (professional consulting firm serving clients in both China and United States) with an office in Falls Church, Virginia.
Music and Computer Technology Program
- Chuck Levin’s Washington Music Center, Wheaton, Maryland
- Human Factor Productions
- Omega Studios in Rockville, Maryland
- Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association (WANADA) in Washington, D.C.
Musical Theater & Actor's Studio Program
Signature Theatre in Arlington, Virginia
- Administrator, High School Academy
Administrative Assistant: Sarah Tarvid | 703-219-2226
- Administrative Assistant I