Back to School Information & Required Paperwork
Below is all the back-to-school school information you need to know for Fairfax Academy.
Please note: There are multiple REQUIRED FORMS that must be completed and submitted to our Academy EVERY school year for each student.
* All forms will have a hyperlink below; but if there are any that are missing or inactive - they will be updated as soon as the info/form is finalized in the near future (before school starts this year).
-- GENERAL INFORMATION FOR FAIRFAX ACADEMY:
- Welcome Back Letter
- Transportation Info
- Attendance Policy
- Pre-Arranged Absences
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Events Calendar
- Parent Volunteer Form
-- REQUIRED FORMS FOR FAIRFAX ACADEMY STUDENTS:
- Acknowledgement Form
- FCPS Emergency Care Form
- FCPS Health Information Form
- Transportation Agreement Form
- Situational: If your student will be driving to Fairfax Academy, they must read, complete, and submit this Parking Tag Agreement and Parking Tag Form. NEW: You can also complete the Parking Tag form online! Contact the Academy Office to pick up parking tags.
* NEW!!! Please use this Google Form to scan and submit required paperwork to the Fairfax Academy Office.
Forms can be brought to school on the student’s first day, mailed to our office at the address below, or scanned and emailed to Administrative Assistant, Mrs. Cate at @email.
Pictures of forms will NOT be accepted.
Questions: Contact the Academy office at 703-219-2226 during our regular office hours, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 3:30pm.